Military band marches in the Memorial Day parade, Los Angeles, 1934
- Military band marches in the Memorial Day parade, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- May 30, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Buglers lead the band marching through the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, followed by the Grand Army of the Republic veterans. The stands are filled behind them.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, “Thousands Join in City’s Tribute to Wars’ Dead,” Los Angeles Times, 31 May 1934: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .