Memorial Day ceremonies at the Inglewood Cemetery, Inglewood, 1929
- Memorial Day ceremonies at the Inglewood Cemetery, Inglewood, 1929
- Date Created
- May 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Similar photograph appears with the headline, "Los Angeles Pays Tribute to Its War Dead at Score of Ceremonies," Los Angeles Times, 31 May 1929: A12.
The White Patrol of the local Elks' lodge practiced Memorial Day ceremonies at Inglewood Cemetery
The White Patrol surrounds an elevated statue of an elk. Spectators consisting of women and children stand behind them.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Rites & ceremonies--California--Inglewood
- Inglewood (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .