Young boys lead march at Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Young boys lead march at Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- May 31, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A young boy holding a sign trails behind another boy playing a snare drum. Military officials follow behind them.
Different photographs taken on the same occasion appear with the article, “Taps for Heroic Dead Sounded Again as City Bows in Honor,” Los Angeles Times, 1 Jun 1926: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .