Soldiers hold allied flags in Memorial Day parade, Los Angeles, 1926
- Soldiers hold allied flags in Memorial Day parade, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- May 31, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Thousands gathered at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on May 31, 1926 to celebrate Memorial Day with a parade.
Rows of Army soldiers hold flags and rifles as they march through the Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum.
Different photographs taken on the same occasion appear with the article, “Taps for Heroic Dead Sounded Again as City Bows in Honor,” Los Angeles Times, 1 Jun 1926: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.