Dr. Philip Munz, professor of botany at Pomona College, Claremont, 1935
- Dr. Philip Munz, professor of botany at Pomona College, Claremont, 1935
- Date Created
- March 27, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dr. Munz has researched primrose specimens from all over the world, including places such as Chile, Colombia, Australia, and many European countries, studying the relationship to the flowers and human heredity.
Dr. Munz looks through a microscope at a table.
Photograph appears with the article, "Fanciful Story Told by Evening Primrose," Los Angeles Times, 30 Mar 1935: 6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .