Major General James H. McRae shakes hands with his son Lieutenant Colonel Donald M. McRae, Los Angeles, 1926
- Major General James H. McRae shakes hands with his son Lieutenant Colonel Donald M. McRae, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- July 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Ninth Corps Commander Here On Tour," Los Angeles Times, 20 July 1926: A1.
Newly named general of the United States James H. McRae will make several other stops in Southern California before returning to his San Francisco headquarters.
James McRae wears his uniform as he shakes hands with his son Donald, who wears a suit.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
McRae, James H., Major General
McRae, Donald M., (Lieutenant-Colonel)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Shaking hands--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .