Note about a shack in San Juan possibly related to the Aimee Semple McPherson disappearance, 1926
- Note about a shack in San Juan possibly related to the Aimee Semple McPherson disappearance, 1926
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
From note: "San Juan House looking Northwest... This view not before published...window at left is one Douglas Authorities state is identical with Mrs McPherson's description of one thru which she escaped..."
Note about "San Juan shack" that McPherson was allegedly held hostage in during her alleged kidnapping. McPherson discussed this shack in her alleged kidnapping in Mexico and later authorities in Douglas, Arizona said they found the shack matching her description in their area near the San Juan gold and copper mine.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .