Spectators attend Aimee Semple McPherson's preliminary hearing, Los Angeles, circa 1926
- Spectators attend Aimee Semple McPherson's preliminary hearing, Los Angeles, circa 1926
- Date Created
- [circa 1926]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The camera peers through an open door and into the courtroom during Aimee Semple McPherson's preliminary hearing. Spectators sit in a row against a window-lined wall. At right, another photographer looks to camera while standing beside his camera.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
- McPherson, Aimee Semple, 1890-1944 Trials, litigation, etc.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .