Aimee Semple McPherson with children during Angelus Temple services, Los Angeles, 1926
- Aimee Semple McPherson with children during Angelus Temple services, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- June 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the headline, "Great Crowds Greet Aimee at First Sunday Services Since Return," Los Angeles Times, 28 June 1926: 2.
McPherson stands on a small platform over a large crowd of children who each have their left arms raised in the air towards her.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .