Yasuharu Matsudaira arrives by ship in San Pedro Harbor for a visit to Southern California for three months, Los Angeles, 1930
- Yasuharu Matsudaira arrives by ship in San Pedro Harbor for a visit to Southern California for three months, Los Angeles, 1930
- Date Created
- March 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
In the opinion of Viscount Matsudaira, horticultural authority and present head of the ancient feudal family Tokugawa, Japan and America have the peace of the world largely in their hands.
Matsudaira stands on the deck of a ship, possibly the Asama Maru.
Photograph appears with the article, "Pacific Now Well Named, Says Count," Los Angeles Times, 25 Mar 1930: A10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.