Rabbi Edgar F. Magnin, Bishop Bertrand Stevens, Thomas S. Evans, and Reverend Everett Clinchy pose in front of an airplane, Los Angeles, 1935
- Rabbi Edgar F. Magnin, Bishop Bertrand Stevens, Thomas S. Evans, and Reverend Everett Clinchy pose in front of an airplane, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- May 10, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Churchman In Warning: Jew-Christian Conference Head Cites Menace of Anti-Religious Drive," 11 May 1935: A12.
Rabbi Edgar F. Magnin, Bishop Bertrand Stevens, and Thomas S. Evans, all leaders of the University Religious Conference, pose with Reverend Everett Clinchy, director of the National Conference of Christians and Jews. They stand in front of an American Airlines plane at the airport. Rabbi Magnin is holding a book that appears to be "Men of Turmoil" published by Minton, Balch & Company.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.