Rabbi Edgar F. Magnin, H. Carlton Newton, Martin H. Carmody, and John T. Donohue at Advertising Club luncheon, Los Angeles, 1933
- Rabbi Edgar F. Magnin, H. Carlton Newton, Martin H. Carmody, and John T. Donohue at Advertising Club luncheon, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- January 31, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Nation Tested, Says Carmody: Sturdiness of Masses Hailed by K. of C. Chief: Moratorium on Self-Pity Declared Essential: Rabbi Magnin, at Ad Club, Lauds Pioneer Spirit," Los Angeles Times, 1 Feb. 1933: A8.
The Advertising Club luncheon took place at the Biltmore Hotel.
Newton wears button on his lapel that reads, in part, "Advertising Club, H. Carlton Newton"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Civic leaders--California--Los Angeles
Magnin, Edgar F. (Edgar Fogel), 1890-1984
Carmody, Martin H., 1872-1950
Advertising Club of Los Angeles
Newton, H. Carlton, b. 1896
Donohue, John T., 1879-1942
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.