Plumes of smoke from the Griffith Park fire, Los Angeles, 1933
- Plumes of smoke from the Griffith Park fire, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- October 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dozens are dead and many more are injured from a fire in Griffith Park canyon that firefighters suspect was caused by the spark from a discarded cigarette when the winds shifted.
View of smoke rising from the fires from just beyond the mountains that are covered in trees.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .