Visitors at an exhibit in the newly opened Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles, 1935
- Visitors at an exhibit in the newly opened Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Visitors lined up behind an ornate bronze railing at an exhibit behind glass panels at the newly opened Griffith Observatory
The Griffith Observatory was created using a design developed by architects John C. Austin and Frederick M. Ashley based on preliminary sketches by Russell W. Porter.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .