Los Angeles Examiner clipping with article titled "Calles finances anti-U.S. revolt in Nicaragua," 1927
- Los Angeles Examiner clipping with article titled "Calles finances anti-U.S. revolt in Nicaragua," 1927
- Date Created
- November 28, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Plutarco Elías Calles, the 40th President of Mexico, gave $10,000 in support to liberal forces that clashed with conservative forces and the U.S. in a civil war that flared in Nicaragua in 1927.
The two articles in the photo are titled "Secret calles-Sacasa Treaty Bared and Calles' Secret Pact with Nicaragua Rebel Exposed".
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .