Road construction at Temple and Spring, Los Angeles, circa 1925
- Road construction at Temple and Spring, Los Angeles, circa 1925
- Date Created
- [circa 1925]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View of road constriction down Spring Street from Temple Street. Fort Hill is visible in the distance on the left. The new Hall of Justice is off camera on the left.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .