Three men transform a tent into a classroom, Los Angeles, 1935
- Three men transform a tent into a classroom, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- November 18, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of three unidentified men holding a blueprint. They stand inside a tent that is used for a Los Angeles school classroom.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “BOND PLEASE TO BE HEARD: Nine Will Talk Over Radios Importance of School Issue Up for Vote Tomorrow Will Be Stressed SCHOOL BONDS PLEAS PLANNED,” Los Angeles Times, 18 Nov. 1935: A1.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Reasons Why Los Angeles Citizens Should Vote for School Bonds Tomorrow: Vote for School Bonds!,” Los Angeles Times, 18 Nov. 1935: 8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .