Frank Lombardi, Dave Zaun, Franny Kilfoil, Marzetta West, and Frank Wykoff run across the finish line, Los Angeles, 1928
- Frank Lombardi, Dave Zaun, Franny Kilfoil, Marzetta West, and Frank Wykoff run across the finish line, Los Angeles, 1928
- Date Created
- April 28, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The details of Lombardi and Wykoff's races at the Coliseum.
Wykoff and Lombardi run parallel across the finishing line, West, Zaun, Kilfoil, and other runners several feet behind them as spectators watch from the sidelines.
Photograph appears with the article, "Cops Furlong From Wykoff," Los Angeles Times, 29 Apr 1928: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Lombardi, Frank, b. 1909 or 10
Zaun, David, b. 1909 or 10-12
Wykoff, Frank C. (Frank Clifford), 1909-1980
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Kilfoil, Franny, b. 1912 or 13
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
- Track athletics--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .