National Convention of the American Banker's Association, Los Angeles, 1932
- National Convention of the American Banker's Association, Los Angeles, 1932
- Date Created
- October, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph related to the article, "PERHAPS YOUR OPPORTUNITY," Los Angeles Times, 8 Jun. 1932: A3.
One man stands while the others are seated at a banquet table at the National Convention of the American Banker's Association.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .