George Horace Lorimer with his wife Alma and their sons George Burford and Graeme, Los Angeles, 1928
- George Horace Lorimer with his wife Alma and their sons George Burford and Graeme, Los Angeles, 1928
- Date Created
- February 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Alma sits front center, with Graeme and George Buford sitting on either arm of her chair. Mr. Lorimer stands centered behind them.
Photograph appears with the article, "Lorimer on Visit to City," Los Angeles Times, 15 Feb 1928: A1.
While on a visit to Los Angeles with his family, George Horace Lorimer talks about politics and government and the future of the Saturday Evening Post.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Lorimer, Graeme, 1903-1983
Biltmore Hotel (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Lorimer, George Burford, 1908-1952
Lorimer, Alma, 1872-1941
Lorimer, George Horace, 1869-1937
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .