Graduate nurses pose on the front steps of Los Angeles County General Hospital, Los Angeles, 1934
- Graduate nurses pose on the front steps of Los Angeles County General Hospital, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- May 10, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- About 100 graduate nurses pose on the front steps of Los Angeles County General Hospital for a group portrait. They are viewed at a slight angle from the front. A set of steps passes across the foreground and in front of the group. Nurses in the front row stand on a landing. The rest of the group stands on the ascending steps behind them. Across the background, the facade of the hospital stretches across the image. At center, three arched doorways stand. Above each of them, three sculpted figures are affixed to the facade.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Los Angeles County General Hospital
- Boyle Heights (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Graduation ceremonies--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .