Quilt featuring drawn or embroidered portraits of various celebrities at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Quilt featuring drawn or embroidered portraits of various celebrities at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
Quilt featuring drawn or embroidered portraits of various celebrities, including Marion Davies, Lillian Gish, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, Al Jolson, John Barrymore, Buster Keaton, Will Rogers, Fay Wray, and Marion Davies. Quilts hang on either side. The one at the left also features portraits of celebrities. The one at the right features an abstract design.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Los Angeles County Fair (Los Angeles County, Calif.)
- Pomona (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .