Los Amigos Rancho display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Los Amigos Rancho display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Los Amigos Rancho display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The sign on the front reads, "Presenting in a 'Persian market' by the patients of Los Amigos Ranch. This booth and every article in it is the work of aged and handicapped patients of the Occupational Therapy Department." The display consists of furniture, blankets, and various small objects including vases and bowls. A woman stands, holding a striped blanket and a girl sits on a chair. Another woman and child stand in the display and another man is visible at the right of the photograph.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.