Federation of Women's Clubs hamburger stand at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Federation of Women's Clubs hamburger stand at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Federation of Women's Clubs hamburger stand at the Los Angeles County Fair. Four women stand in front holding hamburgers. Two boys sit on stools at the right and a woman is visible behind the booth. Signs on the booth read, "100% pure orange juice" and "Ice milk sold here," as well as one that reads, in part, "...your milk-nickel here." There is another stand at the left of the photograph and two cars are visible at the right.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .