Woman stands next to a display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Woman stands next to a display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Woman stands next to a display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The display is covered with produce of various types, including gourds and walnuts. A sign reads, "Chino walnut growers." At the top there is a globe on top of which sits a doll dressed in overalls and a hat. Figurines of animals and carts circle the globe. Other people and displays are visible in the background.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.