Man stands in a rug bazaar display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Man stands in a rug bazaar display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Man stands in a rug bazaar display at the Los Angeles County Fair. He wears a headdress and robe. There is a hookah at his feet and a loom next to him. Rugs are hung on the faux-brick walls and parts of the display are lined with fruit. A sign reads, "Isphahan rug bazaar" and the background is painted to look like a bazaar.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.