Pasadena Chamber of Commerce booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," Los Angeles Times, 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
Pasadena Chamber of Commerce booth at the Los Angeles County Fair. The booth features a small stage with dolls dressed as fairies, as well as what may be a swan. There is a rug laid on a set of stairs that leads up to the arched and elaborately decorated backdrop. People are visible at the left of the photograph.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .