Patty Clark and Dorothy Marshal with an old-time water lift, Pomona, 1934
- Patty Clark and Dorothy Marshal with an old-time water lift, Pomona, 1934
- Date Created
- September 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Multiple agricultural prizes are distributed to cities within the County.
Patty and Dorothy stand elevated over the water lift with a stuffed donkey between them. Patty holds the donkey's bridle while Dorothy smiles at the camera holding a bunch of grapes.
Photograph appears with the article, "Huge Throng Visits Show," Los Angeles Times, 17 Sep 1934: 4.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.