Patty Clark sitting on the Orange county exhibit at the LA County Fair, Pomona, 1934
- Patty Clark sitting on the Orange county exhibit at the LA County Fair, Pomona, 1934
- Date Created
- September 16, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The display reads “Orange County. Nature’s Prolific Wonderland”.
Patty Clark sitting on the Orange county exhibit, which features a bounty of fresh oranges, grape juice, and fruit juice . Other produce featured in the picture include avocados, squash, and grapefruit. The display is shaped like a mission, and has a map of Orange county in the center. In the distance decretive lamps and textiles hang from the ceiling.
This photograph appears with the article, “Brilliant Displays Carry Out ‘Silver Top’ Theme in Tri-County Fair at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 16 Sep. 1934: 16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.