Dorothy Marshall and Manette Green at the LA County Fair with a replica of the first wine press in Escondido Valley, Pomona, 1934
- Dorothy Marshall and Manette Green at the LA County Fair with a replica of the first wine press in Escondido Valley, Pomona, 1934
- Date Created
- September 16, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of Manette Green and Dorothy Marshall using a wine press. A display of local produce such as avocados, grapes, and grapefruit are in front of the wine press and girls. In the background are some people walking by other displays.
The sign in the upper left corner reads "Escondido in San Diego County".
This photograph appears with the article, “Brilliant Displays Carry Out ‘Silver Top’ Theme in Tri-County Fair at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 16 Sept. 1934: 16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .