Orange County display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1933
- Orange County display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa September 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, “County Fair Gates Open on Great Wonderland: Old Mother Goose and Blue Eagle Predominate in Exhibit Array; Pari-Mutuel Betting Begins," 16 Sept. 1933: A1.
Orange County display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The display is lined with fruit and at the center is a model of a mission, with a sign in front of it that reads, "San Juan Capistrano, The Queen of the Missions - 1776." There is a mural of a countryside and mountains behind the model. The display is topped with an awning.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .