Pasadena display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1933
- Pasadena display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa September 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, “County Fair Gates Open on Great Wonderland: Old Mother Goose and Blue Eagle Predominate in Exhibit Array; Pari-Mutuel Betting Begins," 16 Sept. 1933: A1.
Pasadena display at the Los Angeles County Fair, which is in the shape of a ship. A sign, which sits on top of a chest filled with fruit reads, "Tales of the seven seas, theme of the 1934 Tournament of Roses." The ship is filled with produce. A woman and a child stand in front of the display. Other people and displays are visible in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .