Paintings displayed at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Paintings displayed at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Date Created
- [circa September 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Fair at Pomona Best in History: Los Angeles County Events Now in Full Blast: Exhibits Excel All Records in Size and Beauty: Race Track Laurels Expected to Set New Mark," 18 Sept. 1929: A1.
Paintings displayed at the Los Angeles County Fair. The painting at the center depicts three people sitting by a body of water with boats in the background. At the right is a painting of a boat, and at the left a landscape including mountains, trees, and a lake. The center painting is propped on the floor, the other two are hanging on the wall.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .