Small, first prize-winning figurines on display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Small, first prize-winning figurines on display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Date Created
- [circa September 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Small, first prize-winning figurines on display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The figurines appear to be in the shape of deer. There are small plants next to them, as well. Signs on the display read, "First prize," and "Marion Adams." The items are set on a tiled table and propped up on wooden blocks.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Fair at Pomona Best in History: Los Angeles County Events Now in Full Blast: Exhibits Excel All Records in Size and Beauty: Race Track Laurels Expected to Set New Mark," 18 Sept. 1929: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.