Small, first prize-winning figurines on display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Small, first prize-winning figurines on display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Date Created
- [circa September 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Fair at Pomona Best in History: Los Angeles County Events Now in Full Blast: Exhibits Excel All Records in Size and Beauty: Race Track Laurels Expected to Set New Mark," 18 Sept. 1929: A1.
Small, first prize-winning figurines on display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The figurines appear to be in the shape of deer. There are small plants next to them, as well. Signs on the display read, "First prize," and "Marion Adams." The items are set on a tiled table and propped up on wooden blocks.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .