Anaheim booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Anaheim booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Date Created
- [circa September 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Fair at Pomona Best in History: Los Angeles County Events Now in Full Blast: Exhibits Excel All Records in Size and Beauty: Race Track Laurels Expected to Set New Mark," 18 Sept. 1929: A1.
Anaheim booth at the Los Angeles County Fair. The exhibit consists of two camels carrying a carriage with a woman in it. There is a mannequin next to the camel in the front. The base of the display is lined with produce and beneath that are Egyptian hieroglyphics. Signs read, "California Valencia Orange Show Anaheim" and "'Transportation' from Anaheim oasis to Pomona." Palm trees surround the exhibit. People are visible in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .