Anaheim booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Anaheim booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Date Created
- [circa September 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Anaheim booth at the Los Angeles County Fair. The exhibit consists of two camels carrying a carriage with a woman in it. There is a mannequin next to the camel in the front. The base of the display is lined with produce and beneath that are Egyptian hieroglyphics. Signs read, "California Valencia Orange Show Anaheim" and "'Transportation' from Anaheim oasis to Pomona." Palm trees surround the exhibit. People are visible in the background.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Fair at Pomona Best in History: Los Angeles County Events Now in Full Blast: Exhibits Excel All Records in Size and Beauty: Race Track Laurels Expected to Set New Mark," 18 Sept. 1929: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.