Olga Celeste stands in front of the Ontario booth at the Los Angeles County Fair along with her leopard, Pomona, 1929
- Olga Celeste stands in front of the Ontario booth at the Los Angeles County Fair along with her leopard, Pomona, 1929
- Date Created
- [circa September 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Fair at Pomona Best in History: Los Angeles County Events Now in Full Blast: Exhibits Excel All Records in Size and Beauty: Race Track Laurels Expected to Set New Mark," 18 Sept. 1929: A1.
Olga Celeste stands in front of the Ontario booth at the Los Angeles County Fair along with her leopard. The booth is a structure lined with what may be fruit and topped with a pointed dome. Celeste wears a knee-length jacket, boots, and a hat. There are plants in the foreground, as well as what may be more fruit.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.