Memorial Coliseum under construction, Los Angeles, 1922
- Memorial Coliseum under construction, Los Angeles, 1922
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View of the dirt face of the future Coliseum's bowl and field, with one tunnel trench excavated. A man guides a horse and plow in the field and two men stand at the bottom of the tunnel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .