Judge Joseph P. Sproul with actress Laura Lee signing her contract, Los Angeles, 1930
- Judge Joseph P. Sproul with actress Laura Lee signing her contract, Los Angeles, 1930
- Date Created
- [circa April 9, 1930]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Judge Sproul watches a grinning Laura hold her pen over the contract in front of them.
Suspected photograph appears with the article, "Judge Approves Film Contract," Los Angeles Times, 09 Apr 1930: A21.
19-year-old film actress Laura Lee's weekly salary of $1000 a week with Warner Brothers has been approved with the supervision of Superior Judge Sproul.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .