Geraldine Lee goes to court for her late husband's estate, Los Angeles, 1935
- Geraldine Lee goes to court for her late husband's estate, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- April 4, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mrs. Geraldine Lee appears on stand in a widow's suit for a family allowance.
Similar photograph appears with the headline, "Don Lee Estate Suit Opens," Los Angeles Times, 05 Apr 1935: 18.
Lee sits in the witness stand looking into the distance.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.