Child actor Jackie Kelk and his kitten arrive by train to Los Angeles, Los Angeles, 1933
- Child actor Jackie Kelk and his kitten arrive by train to Los Angeles, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- August 25, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of child actor Jackie Kelk disembarking from a train. He is holding a box with a kitten.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Universal Considers Russ Colombo in ‘Show Boat;’ Studio, Theater News and Gossip: CROONER MAY GET STAR ROLE Jackie Kelk, Helen Westley Sign for Film Work Four Young Ladies Selected for ‘Eight Girls in Boat’ Paul Lukas Chosen to Play in ‘By Candlelight’,” Los Angeles Times, 25 Aug. 1933.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Child actors--California--Los Angeles
Arrivals & departures--American--California--Los Angeles
Railroad trains--American--California--Los Angeles
- Kelk, Jackie, 1923-
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .