Jacob Berman is released on Presidential clemency (1937), Los Angeles, 1927 (photo)
- Jacob Berman is released on Presidential clemency (1937), Los Angeles, 1927 (photo)
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Berman sits on a bench, his gaze focused on the camera.
After serving time in the Leavenworth Penitentiary and the San Francisco County Jail on charges of mail fraud Berman has been released on a Presidential clemency order. He will soon return to his home in New York.
Photograph appears with the article, "Berman Will Start All Over," Los Angeles Times, 04 Nov 1937: 13.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .