John R. Layng is to take over as District Attorney for Samuel W. McNabb, Los Angeles, 1933
- John R. Layng is to take over as District Attorney for Samuel W. McNabb, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- February 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
John R. Layng is to be the United States Attorney for the Los Angeles district. He was appointed by United States District Judges James, McCormick, Cosgrave, and Hollzer, taking over for Samuel W. McNabb, who will retire from office after serving two four-year terms.
Photograph appears with the article, "Layne To Take Post of McNabb," Los Angeles Times, 28 Feb 1933: A1.
Layng sits holding a cigar in one hand, his tie slightly askew.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .