Otto Krueger, San Francisco butcher and murder suspect, Los Angeles, 1926
- Otto Krueger, San Francisco butcher and murder suspect, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- [circa June 14, 1926]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A different photograph of Otto Krueger taken on the same occasion appears in "Triple Killing Suspect Taken: Butcher Arrested When He Steps From Steamer," Los Angeles Times, 15 Jun 1926: A2.
Otto Krueger sits sideways in a chair by a door. He wears a hat and three piece suit. His right arm rests on the back of the chair. He is facing left, smiling.
Otto Krueger, a butcher from San Francisco, was arrested on suspicion of murder for 2 elderly women in San Francisco and 1 elderly woman in San Jose. He was arrested in Los Angeles after disembarking from a passenger ship.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .