Pete Kreis driving race car number 15 on a race track, 1925-1934
- Pete Kreis driving race car number 15 on a race track, 1925-1934
- Date Created
- [between 1925-1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Pete Kreis (Albert Jacob Peter Kreis) was a race car driver from Knoxville, (Tenn.), active from 1925 to 1934, when he crashed and died at Indianapolis Motor Speedway during a practice run for the Indy 500.
Photograph of Pete Kreis driving race car number 15 on a race track.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .