Navy Admiral Robert E. Coontz and his aide on their way to San Diego, Los Angeles, 1923
- Navy Admiral Robert E. Coontz and his aide on their way to San Diego, Los Angeles, 1923
- Date Created
- August 2, 1923
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Left to right: Admiral Robert E. Coontz and his aide, Lieutenant Commander Benjamin F. Warren arriving at a train station in Los Angeles on their way to San Diego's naval base.
A different photograph of Lieutenant Commander Benjamin F. Warren taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Coontz Tells of Navy Plans; Admiral is Here on Way to San Diego," Los Angeles Times, 3 Aug. 1923: II2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .