Anton Kolinowski with several ivory souvenirs from Africa, Los Angeles, 1932
- Anton Kolinowski with several ivory souvenirs from Africa, Los Angeles, 1932
- Date Created
- February 14, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Business man and traveler Anton Kolinowski with several ivory souvenirs from Africa.
This photograph appears with the article, "No Diamond Mines But Plenty Ivory," Los Angeles Times, 15 Feb. 1932: pg. 11.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .