Dancer and actress June Knight in court against her former agent, Los Angeles, 1935
- Dancer and actress June Knight in court against her former agent, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- March 4, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dancer-actress June Knight seated in the witness stand, in court to settle a dispute between herself and a former agent.
A different photograph of June Knight from the same occasion appears with the article, "Actress in Contract Suit; June Knight Agent Tells of Labors in Her Behalf," Los Angeles Times, 5 Mar. 1935: A9.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .