Zola Vredenburgh watches Judge Robert Kenny playing chess againast a Judge Wilbur Curtis, Los Angeles, 1934
- Zola Vredenburgh watches Judge Robert Kenny playing chess againast a Judge Wilbur Curtis, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- December 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Jurists Engage on Chess Game for Court Title," Los Angeles Times, 10 Dec. 1934: A2 [and (cropped) "Not So Sober as a Judge," Los Angeles Times, 2 Aug. 1936: H4].
Photograph of Judge Robert W. Kenny playing chess against Judge Wilbur Curtis as Zola Vredenburgh observes.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Vredenburgh, Zola, 1903-1988
Curtis, Wilbur C. (Wilbur Cecil), 1899-1958
Kenny, Robert W. (Robert Walker), 1901-1976
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .