Eugene Kent, President of Glendale Protective Association, led by police, Glendale, 1935
- Eugene Kent, President of Glendale Protective Association, led by police, Glendale, 1935
- Date Created
- April 19, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Eugene W. Kent being led by police to prison after confronting an angry crowd with a firearm.
This photograph appears in the article, "Fizzle End of Protest; Man Seized Amid Disorder," Los Angeles Times, 20 Apr. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .