Dr. Emma Kittredge in her laboratory, Los Angeles, 1934
- Dr. Emma Kittredge in her laboratory, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- July 6, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dr. Emma Kittredge in her laboratory after being appointed the first female medical examiner for the aeronautical division of the United States Department of Commerce.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears in the article, "Woman Doctor Wins High Post: First of Sex to Be Pilot Medical Examiner," Los Angeles Times, 7 Jul. 1934: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .